Sinusitis is a serious condition that can cause a great deal of discomfort. Luckily, there are a few things you can do to ease your symptoms. One home remedy that can help is sinus flooding.
Sinusitis is a sinus infection that can be caused by allergies, the common cold, or a sinus blockage.
Sinusitis symptoms include headaches, facial pain, and pressure in the sinuses. sinus flooding is a sinus procedure that helps to relieve sinusitis symptoms by draining the sinuses. during a sinus flood, a small tube is inserted into the nose, and saltwater or colloidal silver is flushed into the sinuses. This helps to thin the mucus and break up any blockages.
Sinus flooding can be done at home with a saline solution or at a doctor’s office with a medicated solution. Either way, sinus flooding can help to relieve the pain and pressure of sinusitis.
Sinus flooding is a great way to relieve sinuses.
Sinus flooding is a sinus procedure during which saline solution is flushed into the sinuses sinus flooding to remove mucus and widen sinus openings.
Sinus infections often cause sinus blockages, making it difficult for mucus to drain. sinus flooding can help unblock sinuses, making it easier for mucus to drain and helping to reduce sinus inflammation. There are many benefits to sinus flooding, including helping to reduce the frequency of sinus infections, relieving sinus congestion, and reducing sinus pressure.
While sinus flooding is generally safe, there are some risks associated with the procedure, so it is important to talk to your doctor before deciding if it is right for you.
The Sinus Flooding Procedure
- Lay on a bed face up with the head hanging over the edge of the mattress so the nostrils are pointing straight up toward the ceiling.
2. Use an eyedropper to fill each nostril with the sinus rinse solution. Keep filling each nostril until the rinse solution starts to drip in the throat, indicating the sinus cavities are filled. Remain in the same position for 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Rollover on the stomach and let the head flop forward over the edge of the mattress. This allows the rinse solution to flow into the forward sinus cavities. Remain in that position for 2 to 3 minutes then sit up and let the sinus rinse solution drain out through the nose.
4. Important: Repeat this procedure 45 minutes later. The two rinses 45 minutes apart constitute a single sinus rinse session. Perform two or more such sinus rinse sessions per day. Relief from sinus infection symptoms will typically be noticeable by the second day. It is not unusual for the sinus infection to be gone within three days.
5. Repeat two sessions per day until the sinus infection subsides. Very persistent sinus infections may require five to seven days or more.
Mesosilver can be used in a nasal spray type bottle and sprayed directly in the nose as an adjunct to the sinus flooding procedure. No Xylitol is needed when using a nasal spray bottle. This method can be used several times throughout the day to improve the sinus healing benefits. This is especially convenient and transportable.
More information on Sinus Infection Symptoms Get your complete Sinus Flooding Kit today!