Every day, your kidneys filter out waste products from your blood and then your body excretes those waste products Ã¢â‚¬â€œ in combination with water Ã¢â‚¬â€œ through your urine. When your kidneys do not remove these wastes, toxins build up in the blood and this can significantly affect the health of your organs and your overall health.
In addition to eating a healthy diet it is important to help your organs with good herbs and supplements that are commonly known to aid proper kidney function.
Many clinical trials and studies demonstrate the positive results achieved using the various ingredients that we have carefully formulated for our “K. B. U. T. MGRxÃ¢â€žÂ¢.”Professional Grade, Clinical Strength, K. B. U.T. MGRx (Kidneys, Bladder Urinary Tract) is a multidimensional formula containing vitamins, aminos, herbs and minerals to support the urinary system organs and to help maintain the bodyÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s delicate fluid and mineral balance controlled by the kidneys.
The urinary tract consists of more than just the kidneys. It also includes the ureters, the urinary bladder and urethra.
The health of this system has a critical effect on the health of the body as a whole which is why Welltrients K.B.U.T. MGR is such an important health supplement.
The ingredients that we discovered (or rediscovered, since many of these have been in use by native cultures for hundreds of years) have a powerful effect on health in general and urinary system health in particular include:
Cranberry vaccinium macrocarpon which is known to acidify the urine, helping to keep the bladder healthy and free from unwanted microbes.
- Ornithine Alpha-ketoglutaric Acid which assists with removal of ammonia from thecentral nervous system.
- L-Ornithine, which is a major component of Ornithine Alpha-ketoglutaric Acid is one of the products of the action of the enzyme arginase on L-arginine, creating urea, which allows for the disposal of excess nitrogen.
- IP-6 (Inositol hexaphosphate) IP-6, also known as phytate, has been shown to inhibit kidney stone formation, improve cardiovascular health by lowering cholesterol and aiding sugar metabolism in diabetes. IP-6 acts to neutralize the damaging effects of free radicals on body cells and has been shown to enhance immunity by boosting the activity of natural killer (NK) cells,
- L-Carnosine is an amino acid that helps the kidneys respond properly to the demands of stress, which supports healthy leptin function in the circulation. Naturally occuring Carnosine prevents scarring from developing in kidney tissue and serves as a scavenger of damaging oxygen-free radicals.
- Pumpkin seed extract is a very good source of essential fatty acids, plant sterols, amino acids, minerals (zinc) and vitamins. The carotenoids and omega-3 fats found in pumpkin seeds are important for their potential urinary benefits. Pumpkin seeds are also a good source of zinc and have a long history of promoting bladder and urinary health.
- Quercetin is a plant-derived polyphenol flavanoid with renoprotective natural antioxidant and anti-inflammatory qualities. In studies, quercetin has also been found to protect kidney tissues against age-related insults.
These are some of the main ingredients in Welltrients K.B.U.T. MGR. Other ingredients include:
Elecampane root extract (Inula helenium), which has antibacterial properties focused on the urinary tract and it is excreted through both the kidneys and the lungs.
Rupturewort extract which is said to be useful in the prevention and elimination of kidney and bladder stones and to strengthen the bladder muscle tissues. Both elecampane root and rupturewort promote the formation of new cells in the kidneys and adrenal glands.